We will be open on 12th April
In line with Government restrictions we will open on 12th April 2021, but we are not permitted to open shower blocks until 17th May 2021. If you have your own facilities and are from the same household you are welcome to book between 12th April & 16th May, and a 20% discount will automatically be applied.
From 17th May we will be open as normal including the shower blocks. Please note these dates are subject to Government confirmation. If they do change, we will contact you to refund/move your booking.
OUR STANCE ON COVID-19
At Newhaven Holiday Park we are continually monitoring the situation and following government advice regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure the safety and welfare of our guests, owners and staff. We have Coronavirus procedures in place and notices around the Park to advise guests on how to protect themselves and others to ensure safety.
Government advice regarding the Coronavirus pandemic remains clear, we must act sensibly, stay alert and socially distance. Your safety is paramount to us.
Here are some key procedures, rules and information that we want you to be aware of before your visit to the Park.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE SUSPECTED COVID-19 SYMPTOMS WHILE YOU ARE ON THE PARK
- You must inform the Park immediately on 07984 390878 should you experience any symptoms of Covid-19.
- Then you must return home immediately to self-isolate and request a test. To request a test CLICK HERE or call 111.
- If you test positive you must inform the Park.
- Any social gathering must adhere to social distance rules and not exceed 6 people at all times (under current government guidelines).
- Social distance to be maintained at all times from other Park users.
- Where possible, if assistance from on-site staff is required, please either telephone or email. The telephone number is 07984 390878. Where this is not possible and face-to-face contact is required with a Park team member, please maintain social distance at all times.
- Only one person/family is allowed in the shop at any one time.
- The shower/WC blocks will be open, but rules will be in place to minimise social contact and to allow us to implement an enhanced cleaning regime. Please follow instructions on signage provided.
- Please ensure children are supervised at all times. This is particularly important in the current climate to ensure compliance with the above.
- The facilities will be open, but if you do have your own facilities, please use these as much as possible to avoid unnecessary congestion in the shower blocks. When using our facilities please try to avoid the busy times, so there is less queuing. We have a second shower block adjacent to the shop, please consider using this as it tends to be much quieter.
- We have installed hand sanitizers around the Park. Free disposable gloves are available in the shop (while stocks last).
- We will only accept card payments, contactless where possible, cash payments will not be accepted. For gas bottles, where cost is in excess of the contactless limit, we will invoice you with a payment link.
- Due to difficulty with supply chains, please make sure you bring plenty of soap, hand gel, gloves, toilet roll, disinfectant, hand sanitiser etc, when you visit.
- The laundry / tourist information / freezer for ice packs will not be open.
- The shop will be open, however in order to facilitate enhanced cleaning regimes, the hours will be reduced. Please check upon arrival. There will be a one-in-one-out policy, in the shop.
When visiting the Park, please show consideration for our local community. Following the easing of restrictions to stay at home, The Peak District has been inundated with day-trippers keen to get into the countryside. This influx of visitors has caused genuine concern about health risks to those living in the area.
Local relationships are important to us all and some are understandably apprehensive about the potential impacts of returning visitors; they will need reassurance demonstrated by your thoughtfulness.
As the saying goes, ‘we are all in this together’ and by respecting each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
We really appreciate your help and cooperation and we will be delighted welcome you to the Park.
If you have any concerns or questions prior to your holiday, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you in advance for your support and commitment.